Welcome to Medical Associates at Beauregard
Medical Associates at Beauregard is accepting new patients and have same-day appointments available. All of our physicians are Board Certified in Internal Medicine and focus on preventative care and women’s health issues, as well as the diagnoses and management of both acute and chronic illnesses. Our doctors strongly believe in good health maintenance, disease prevention and incorporating the patient in decision making regarding their care and treatment plans.
Medical Associates at Beauregard offers the following services to our patients:
- Promoting and maintaining good health by focusing on preventive medicine, preventive care and disease prevention. Incorporating patients in the decisions regarding their care and treatment plans.
- Acute illnesses such as flu, sinus infection, urinary tract infections, and other illnesses requiring immediate attention.
- In office lab services
- Management of chronic conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid and women’s health issues.
- Routine immunizations and recommendations for international travel
- Annual physicals including routine pap smears, school and camp physicals,
- Immigration physicals and exams for the Peace Corps Application
- Most insurance plans accepted, including Medicare, most local area PPOs including Blue Cross and a select group of HMOs - CareFirst HMO, Aetna HMO and all TriCare products. See full list of insurances accepted.